Monday, February 3, 2014

Stadley, Buba and Four Guys on a Golf Course

Good to see young Stadler finally get one, even if I kind of wanted Buba to win. Looks like we will have two Stad's at the Masters this year.


Just for fun another golf joke!


A Foursome of young married guys playing golf on Sunday - One the second hole the following conversation took place

First Golfer: "Man, you have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second Golfer: "That's nothing; I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third Golfer: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to play the hole when they realized that one player has not said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth Golfer: "I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say that the foundation for the new house is being poured next Tuesday."


No comments: